FSBO What You Need to Know
Top 10 “need to know” items for FSBO’s
1. When do you want to be moved, and do you know how long it will take to complete all the steps to close on time after you have found a buyer?
2. What data have you used to set the price and how much negotiating room have you factored in?
3. Do you know the difference between prequalified and preapproved and what a Conditional Loan Approval letter is?
4. Have you had your house measured to cover you from misrepresentation?
5. Do you understand all of the closing costs that you will be expected to pay?
6. Do you know which environmental disclosures that would apply to your home and situation?
7. Do you have a Residential Property Disclosure report available?
8. What identification or information will you get from strangers that want to see your home?
9. Are you available to show the home most of the time?
10. Do you know where to run ads and how to word them to get the best response?
If you have any questions about the above items or any other questions please feel free to reach out to me. I am happy to help you.
You can reach me directly by phone or text at 910-367-8302 or via email at email@example.com