When getting your home ready for market….don’t forget the exterior
• Fix or replace anything damaged or worn, such as patio and deck, gutters
and eaves, windows, shutters, screens, storm doors, light fixtures, porches
and steps, walkways and fences.
• Touch up all exterior paint or if needed, re-paint the house.
• Fix doorbells, tighten loose doorknobs and oil squeaking hinges.
• Clean or paint front door, polish front door hardware, replace
“Welcome” mat if necessary.
• Green-up dry lawn patches, plant extra flowers for color, place potted
plants beside the front door.