Choosing the right Realtor to represent you is always important, but it is especially important if you’ve never purchased a home before. Our buyers agent specializes in helping first time home buyers, from loan application to post closing and everything in between. We will take the time to go over all the paper work with you and go above and beyond to make sure you have a smooth home buying experience. Below is a simplified version of the steps involved in purchasing a home.
. Begin viewing homes online
2. While viewing homes online, talk to a loan officer to start the pre-approval process. Our team can put you in touch with one of our preferred lenders who will help you decide the correct loan product for your financial situation
3. View homes in person with your Realtor.
4. Make an offer on the home
5. After your offer is accepted, you will work with our transaction coordinator on additional paper work, scheduling inspections, and more
6. After the home has been inspected, you will have the opportunity to negotiate repairs with the seller.
7. Close on the home
Our team handles many more details for you along the way. If you’d like to speak to one of our Realtors about beginning your search, or the home buying process in general, contact us today!