Buyer Closing Information
We are almost ready to close on your new home!
There are a few final things we need your attention for prior to closing.
- Your agent will be in touch to schedule a time for a final walk through if they have not done so already. This walk through will be after the seller has removed all their property from the home. During the walk through you will check to make sure all the repairs the seller has agreed to have been taken care of, and that the property has been left clean.
- Please make arrangements to transfer the electricity to your name. This needs to be done prior to closing.
- Please make arrangements to transfer the water. You will need to provide them with a copy of your closing statement after closing to have service transferred.
- If the home has natural gas, you will need to transfer this to your name.
- Trash Pick Up will also need to be set up if not included in the HOA.
- You will receive a preliminary closing disclosure (CD) from the bank at least 3 days prior to closing this may not be the final CD but it must be signed the day of receipt acknowledging receipt to avoid delays in closing. If you are paying cash, you will receive a HUD from the attorney prior to closing.
- Any funds due at closing will need to be wired to the attorney prior to closing. Please contact your attorney for more information. Please read over NCR Wire Fraud Addendum – Buying (version 1) before wiring any funds. The Chris Luther team will not provide you wire instructions for security reasons.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all!